Student Discounts! 10%, 20%, even 30% OFF*
While Living Light culinary and nutritional science students are staying at Living Light Inn, they have access to our spacious kitchen in a raw and vegan community setting. We offer refrigerated and dry storage space for each room and a high efficiency washer/dryer for student use. Students prepare meals, snacks, juices and smoothies in an atmosphere that invites healthy choices and encourages bonding with like-minded people.
Here’s some of what to expect in your home-away from home kitchen:
- Excalibur dehydrator so that students can prepare crispy crunchy crackers and snacks.
- High-performance blenders for perfect smoothies and soups.
- Green Star Juicer for wheatgrass and green juice as well as fruit and veggie juices.
- Sprouting area with trays and racks designated for nurturing sprouting projects.
- Whole-house filtration system including filtered water for showering. The kitchen’s drinking water is further filtered through reverse osmosis.
- Eco-friendly cleaning products are used in the kitchen and throughout the house.
The beautiful, majestic Living Light Inn is located in a quiet area in the nicest section of town; just a few minutes walk from downtown and the Living Light Center. Our lovely gardens offer a quiet place to relax and meditate or gather with friends. Come stay with us and enhance your Living Light experience by sharing in a supportive raw vegan environment that really feels like home.
Would you like more information about becoming a Living Light Student? Call one of our enrollment advisors today at (800) 816-2319 or (707) 964-2420 or contact us via Skype to enroll or get more information about our school and inn. Click here to schedule a personalized phone or Skype (living.light.international) consultation with our enrollment advisors. Get your chef on!
*This offer is good for our May 2015 session only and students must book a room at Living Light Inn for the entire session to qualify.