Student Discounts! 10%, 20%, even 30% OFF*
While Living Light culinary and nutritional science students are staying at Living Light Inn, they have access to our spacious kitchen in a raw and vegan community setting. We offer refrigerated and dry storage space for each room and a high efficiency washer/dryer for student use. And while most meals are provided during their training at school, students also have the option of preparing meals, snacks, juices and smoothies in the kitchen that invites healthy choices and encourages bonding with like-minded people.
Here’s some of what to expect in your home-away from home kitchen:
- Excalibur dehydrator so that students can prepare crispy crunchy crackers and snacks.
- High-performance blenders for perfect smoothies and soups.
- Green Star Juicer for wheatgrass and green juice as well as fruit and veggie juices.
- Sprouting area with trays and racks designated for nurturing sprouting projects.
- Whole-house filtration system including filtered water for showering. The kitchen’s drinking water is further filtered through reverse osmosis.
- Eco-friendly cleaning products are used in the kitchen and throughout the house.
The beautiful, majestic Living Light Inn is located in a quiet area in the nicest section of town; just a few minutes walk from downtown and the Living Light Center. Our lovely gardens offer a quiet place to relax and meditate or gather with friends. Come stay with us and enhance your Living Light experience by sharing in a supportive raw vegan environment that really feels like home.
Would you like more information about becoming a Living Light Student? Call our enrollment team today at (800) 816-2319 or (707) 964-2420 or contact us via Skype: living.light.international to enroll or get more information about our school and inn. Click here to schedule a personalized phone or Skype consultation with one of our enrollment advisors. Get your chef on!