Dog Friendly Lodging
The Inn welcomes small travel-savvy dogs!
Living Light Inn has two designated dog-friendly rooms, Inspiration and Adventure, and we are pleased to welcome your dog to your favorite eco-friendly Inn on the Coast. You will be asked to sign an agreement to the following guidelines which are necessary for us to remain dog-friendly.
- A $20 per night charge will be added to your bill for one dog. The fee will be reduced to $60 per week for long-term stays.
- We have a 20lb weight limit and your dog must be pest free and 'house broken.'
- We cannot accommodate dogs that are aggressive or otherwise objectionable to other guests. This includes excessive barking, whining, and bad smell.
- For the safety and comfort of your dog, dogs cannot be left unattended in your room for any reason.
- Use towels and sheets provided at check-in to cover any furniture or bedding that your dog will be on. Also use provided towels, not guest towels, to clean your dog if wet, sandy, or muddy.
- Please do not let your dog in the kitchen as it is a common food preparation area.
- Any damage or 'accidents' in the building or room should be reported to staff immediately.
- Use designated potty area inside back fenced yard and pick up after your pet. A receptacle will be available to dispose of waste bags.
- Local law requires that pets be leashed when outside.
By signing the agreement at check-in, you agree to follow these guidelines and assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by your dog.
We look forward to meeting your dog!