Living Light Inn is an eco-friendly establishment. Our kitchen is plant-based and we ask that no meat be cooked on the premises.
Rates for rooms range from $100 to $175 and are based on double occupancy. There is a $20 per day charge for any additional person. Please add 11% local occupancy and BID tax to all room rates.
In order to secure your reservation, an advance payment equal to one night’s stay is processed on your credit card. The balance is due upon check in.
Reservations must be canceled at least 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival for you to receive a refund of your advance payment.
If you are unable to notify us of a cancellation at least 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival, your advance payment will be refundable only if we are able to re-rent your room.
A two-night minimum stay may be required for regular reservations; holiday weekends may require a 3-night stay. Prepayment is required at the time of the booking to secure your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Living Light Students
The Inn welcomes small travel-savvy dogs!
Living Light Inn has two designated dog-friendly rooms, Inspiration and Adventure, and we are pleased to welcome your dog to your favorite eco-friendly Inn on the Coast. You will be asked to sign an agreement to the following guidelines which are necessary for us to remain dog-friendly.
- A $20 per night charge will be added to your bill for one dog. The fee will be reduced to $60 per week for long-term stays.
- We have a 20lb weight limit and your dog must be pest free and 'house broken.'
- We cannot accommodate dogs that are aggressive or otherwise objectionable to other guests. This includes excessive barking, whining, and bad smell.
- For the safety and comfort of your dog, dogs cannot be left unattended in your room for any reason.
- Use towels and sheets provided at check-in to cover any furniture or bedding that your dog will be on. Also use provided towels, not guest towels, to clean your dog if wet, sandy, or muddy.
- Please do not let your dog in the kitchen as it is a common food preparation area.
- Any damage or 'accidents' in the building or room should be reported to staff immediately.
- Use designated potty area inside back fenced yard and pick up after your pet. A receptacle will be available to dispose of waste bags.
- Local law requires that pets be leashed when outside.
By signing the agreement at check-in, you agree to follow these guidelines and assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by your dog.
We look forward to meeting your dog!